Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Red Box Sushi

Had sushi with my bff way long ago and debated whether to post it or not. Alex, my bff'er said NO..he really liked the place as did I, and didn't want the word to spread. I assured him that only 2 people actually bother to even read this blog so not to worry.

I can't begin to tell you what we ordered since it was so long ago but i do remember that it was fucking GOOD. though i think this is where i lost my ID. bummer.

Anyway..the place is called Red Box Sushi and it is a teeny tiny gem of a sushi place in a sketchy part of town...but worth venturing out to. and sometimes - they have blowfish. just not when we were there. bummer.

okay, now im hungry again. did anyone watch the No Reservations, when Anthony Bourdain went to Tokyo..MAN! I love that show.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I love love sushi, you are making me hungry. Enjoying your blog! :)

FoodBlogBlog